Sunday 28 June 2020

Interlude-2

“I should slay you where you stand.”
Simon Newman
She raises a hand as if to ward off an incoming sword strike. "Well, you cannot harm me here, and vice versa. This is just a beautiful dream, you know?"
Chris Thomas
Chris Thomas
“What do you want with us?”
Simon Newman
"If it helps ...I'm sorry for what I did to you."
She glances to Quillax - still looking pale - then back to Mal.




“For what you did to Xin.”
Simon Newman
Sorshen shrugs. "Yes. That too. Although it was not my decision alone... but yes that's no excuse."
Sorshen sighs.
"After ten thousand years, I've had plenty of time to reconsider my life choices ...anyway. We have more pressing matters."
"I brought you back for a reason. To help me stop the other Runelords. You made a great start, busting Karzoug's Leng Device. Now..."
Chris Thomas
Chris Thomas
“You brought me back?”
Simon Newman
"Yes." Sorshen looks at her fingers. "Four I know are awake - Krune Zutha Karzoug ...and Alaznist. She's the most dangerous. Xanderghul I can't get a reading on. Belimarius is still trapped."
Chris Thomas
Chris Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment