#1 Shard of Pride
Overwhelming Illusion aura. The Shard of Pride is made of coppery horacalcum. Requires attunement.
As long as the Shard of Pride is carried, its owner
1. Can use major image once per day. At spell level 6 if caster is 11th level or higher. User can use INT for spell save DC.
2. Has advantage on saves versus illusion spells.
3. Has a +2 insight bonus on all skill checks.
Curse: The owner suffers delusions of grandeur, and is sickened whenever she must serve another creature as a subordinate of any sort for as long as that arrangement persists. She cannot gain the benefit of the aid another action, nor can she take the aid another action.
#2 Shard of Greed
Aura overwhelming transmutation. The Shard of Greed is made of black adamantine. Requires attunement.
As long as the Shard of Greed is carried, its owner
1. Can use haste as a spell-like ability once per day.
2. Has advantage on saves versus transmutation spells.
3. Gains a +1 bonus on attack rolls.
Curse: The owner becomes greedy, and is sickened whenever she is not wearing at least 500 gp per Hit Die in nonmagical jewelry and fine clothing. Each time the owner sells a belonging or gives one away, she must succeed at a DC 15 WIS save or gain 1 level of Exhaustion.
#3 Shard of Lust
Aura overwhelming enchantment. The Shard of Lust is made of a deep red djezet alloy. Requires attunement.
As long as the Shard of Lust is carried, its owner can
1. Use suggestion as a spell-like ability once per day. Can use CHA for casting stat.
2. Has advantage on saves versus enchantment spells.
3. Has advantage on Initiative checks.
Curse: The owner becomes narcissistic, and is sickened whenever he has not engaged in sexual relations with another creature within the past 12 hours. While the owner wears any sort of armor or magic item that occupies the body slot, he is staggered.
#4 Shard of Gluttony
Overwhelming Necromantic aura, made of pale inubrix. Requires attunement.
As long as the Shard of Gluttony is carried:
1. User can use vampiric touch as a spell-like ability once per day at spell level = half user level, rounded up, to a max of 9 at 17th level. User can use either STR or DEX, or their spellcasting stat, for the touch attack.
2. User has advantage on saves versus necromancy spells.
3. User increases maximum hit points by 1 point per Hit Die.
The owner always feels hungry & thirsty - with ioun stone this effect is greatly lessened, but they still tend to snack a lot...
Curse: The owner is always hungry and thirsty, and is sickened whenever he has not eaten food in the past hour. The owner must make a DC 20 WIS save to resist consuming any food or beverage (including potions and the like) he carries immediately. If the save is successful, the owner can resist the urge for 1 hour before being forced to make the save again.
#6 Shard of Wrath (Major Artifact)
Aura overwhelming evocation; Weight 1 lb. Requires Attunement.
The Shard of Wrath is made of sparkling silver siccatite that feels hot one day, but cold the
next. As long as the Shard of Wrath is carried, its owner can use fireball (8d6, DC = CHA+Prof) as a spell-like ability once per day, gains advantage on saves versus evocation spells, and gains a +1 bonus on all weapon damage rolls (alternating fire & cold daily).
Curse: The owner becomes addicted to violence, and is sickened whenever she hasn’t brought a living creature to 0 hit points within the last hour. Once the owner attacks a creature, she must make a DC 15 Will save if she wants to cease attacking; otherwise, she does what she can to kill the creature.